Prepare for the questions that may be asked of the department I have applied for. If it is a general application I should be able to answer the questions they ask by demonstrating how my knowledge and experience will enhance the job I am are interviewing for.
Know details about the research ongoing in the particular laboratory to which application is directed and have several relevant skills which will be useful for the particular position.
- Why would you want to work at University of Regina?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make University of Regina a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at University of Regina?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at University of Regina? What are the steps …One person answered
- Does University of Regina allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at University of Regina?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at University of Regina?One person answered