University of Ontario Institute of Technology

University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all University of Ontario Institute of Technology reviews

Great School, Great Teachers, Technologically Advanced
Engineering Student (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 March 2014
I go to school everyday, where classes run from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm depending on the scheduling of the courses you are registered for. I gained the knowledge on the fundamentals of engineering, and project management, as well as various other soft skills. Other students at the university are easy to get along with, and are eager to help each other to pursue higher goals. The hardest part of going to this school is the 40 minute commute each morning, and occasionally the lack of study spaces. The most enjoyable part of attending this university is the student life and culture of the various people I have encountered throughout my education.
Pros
Occasional free lunch provided by administration, Excellent lab facilities, Encouraging faculty members
Cons
Occasional long hours, 4 of 5 days a week (8am - 10pm)

Other University of Ontario Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Great place for fresh graduates to grow
Software-packager and Image Creator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 April 2018
As a software packager i spent a good part of the day editing and coding scripts so that they would automatically deployable.

I learned how to code in AutoIT, C# and Java.

Everyone was extremely friendly and willing to help you learn.
Pros
Exposure to a variety of problems
Cons
Long Hours during crunch periods
An excellent work place for students completing undergraduate degrees.
Technical Associate Assistant (Former Employee) –  University of Ontario Institute Of technology28 March 2018
This is an excellent place for students to work during their undergraduate. The supervisors are understanding and relate-able, and often allow flexibility to accommodate your needs and schedule.