University of New Brunswick Employee Review

View all University of New Brunswick reviews

Enjoyable and learned a lot
Entomology research assistant (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB21 November 2012
My summer working for the University was unique and informable. I learned a great deal about insects and the damages they cause to the forest , which in turn hurt the forest industry. The job included lots of field work and driving around. The professor leading the project made the working environment settle and enjoyable. My co-workers were great team players and were very fun and easy to work with.

Other University of New Brunswick Employee Reviews

Encouraging and challenging research group
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB17 April 2018
Your experience at UNB will really depend on what research group you are assigned to. Mine was very exciting, the professor encouraged to work hard and play hard.
Unb
CAMPUS WELLNESS ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB11 April 2018
As someone who has worked in various departments at the University I have had very few negative experiences. There is a strong sense of support and mentorship at the university. I felt very comfortable approaching my boss for support and enjoyed the work I did.