University of Minnesota Physicians Employee Review

View all University of Minnesota Physicians reviews

First job I ever walked off
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Edina, MN18 May 2019
manager sleeps at her desk, plays games and watches movies. over 100 calls a day while some of your co-workers play on Face Book. very clicky like high school. Most providers are unfriendly and disrespectful. No one even acknowledges you unless you do something wrong and than they have no problem disrespecting you in front of patients.

Other University of Minnesota Physicians Employee Reviews

Na
Clinic Coordinator (Help Hire Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN6 June 2019
I was underpaid and not paid a fair wage for work that others were preforming and yet they are unionized, they believe there private as this is why they do not need to pay living wages. 14.00 pre hour while my counter parts received high wage at 18.36
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Ump
MHealth Senior Imaging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN23 May 2019
Very good work atmosphere and professional setting, It was enjoyable to work as a team and interact with the patients regularly. I do wish I would have been able to advance more within or be accepted in a more involved role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Minnesota Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.