University of Minnesota Physicians Employee Review

View all University of Minnesota Physicians reviews

Misrepresented Job Requirements
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN28 March 2019
Job is 95% scheduling and rescheduling--not comparable at all to how the job was depicted when I was interviewing for the job. Management of my onboarding was very poor so that I am still struggling to get the instruction I need to be a successful admin.

Other University of Minnesota Physicians Employee Reviews

Na
Clinic Coordinator (Help Hire Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN6 June 2019
I was underpaid and not paid a fair wage for work that others were preforming and yet they are unionized, they believe there private as this is why they do not need to pay living wages. 14.00 pre hour while my counter parts received high wage at 18.36
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Ump
MHealth Senior Imaging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN23 May 2019
Very good work atmosphere and professional setting, It was enjoyable to work as a team and interact with the patients regularly. I do wish I would have been able to advance more within or be accepted in a more involved role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Minnesota Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.