University of Manitoba Employee Review

View all University of Manitoba reviews

I found said school distant
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2013
I never adjusted to life in the west, and it shows. I just found the people difficult to know or understand. I never felt I fit in.
Pros
work on one's own
Cons
too cold

Other University of Manitoba Employee Reviews

a safe and a friendly work place and also a job that can keep me occupied for long hours.
Treasurer Assistant of science faculty (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 April 2018
the enjoyable part of the job is that your actually providing a service for people. i also like managing anything to be honest and i am also uncomfortably punctual and honest sometimes even to honest for instance if i notice that someone is slacking in their responsibilities i indirectly criticize them for being irresponsible. i believe in order for you to succeed and reach your goal in anything for that matter, you have to put your mind into it and work really hard to achieve it. nothing in this world is for free.
Pros
learning a new experience
Cons
long hours of work
flexible
Writer and Editor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2018
great to work as a consultant with UMan. I worked my own hours and for the most part this was flexible. I set my rates which they did not negotiate. It works for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Manitoba. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2