University of Manitoba logo
University of Manitoba

University of Manitoba Employee Reviews for Volunteer

Diversified and friendly workplace

As a volunteer my experience was remarkable. On a typical day, I complied with the management requirements. Developing interpersonal skills and problem-solving strategies were the two most important things I have learned. The management staffs were supportive and friendly. Also workplace had a diversified culture. The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the number of students. Being able to participate with the students was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Nice school

I graduated from University of Manitoba. When i was in school, i became a part-time marker working for financial and actuarial professors. All of they are nice people and help me a lot.

fun working with kids

I enjoyed working with kids and being about to teach them some healthy eating and doing some physical activities. A typical day would be playing with the kids and teaching them activities.

Pros

working with kids

Exciting and excellent volunteering experience.

I had a really good experience with the company. Worked in a fast paced environment providing information to new students about the University of Manitoba.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

fun place to learn

volunteering to teach international students to speak English and learning about other cultures. i learn Chinese and how to be a better leader. supervised people wit similar goals have not found one yet i learn something new everyday

Pros

i have interculturaly relations

Cons

i have less free time

A great experience of helping people in need.

The management was great. The co-workers all were nice and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on the clients faces after helping them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Manitoba. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2