University of Manitoba logo
View all University of Manitoba reviews

University of Manitoba

University of Manitoba Employee Review

Diversified and friendly workplace

As a volunteer my experience was remarkable. On a typical day, I complied with the management requirements. Developing interpersonal skills and problem-solving strategies were the two most important things I have learned. The management staffs were supportive and friendly. Also workplace had a diversified culture. The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the number of students. Being able to participate with the students was the most enjoyable part of the job.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Nice school

I graduated from University of Manitoba. When i was in school, i became a part-time marker working for financial and actuarial professors. All of they are nice people and help me a lot.
Same roleSame location

fun working with kids

I enjoyed working with kids and being about to teach them some healthy eating and doing some physical activities. A typical day would be playing with the kids and teaching them activities.

Pros

working with kids
Same location

Run Away

Horrible. Director has no clue what to do with employees, Verbal abuse, first place I've worked where the employees tell management what to do, Other manager abusive, swearing and yelling but he buys Starbucks for the Director so he is golden. I could go on but why, if you like a slack attitude as a worker and politics this is the place for you. Absolutely no innovation and safety, 1970's mentality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Manitoba. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2