University of Lethbridge Employee Reviews in Lethbridge, AB

Staff are Great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge15 May 2019
Manager is lovely, as are the rest of the staff. More hours would have been great though. Enjoyed coming to work here. Staff were organised well and respected.
Great workplace
Student Mentor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB14 May 2019
It has been an amazing experience, where I've really learned how to test my limits and recognize how any little thing I do, can really make a difference.
fun
Residence Assistant (Current Employee) –  University of Lethbridge20 February 2019
Lots of fun community building really good work if you are student! have created a lot of long lasting relationships and am hopefully going on for my 3rd year!
Good place
Astronomical Instrumentation Group (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB28 December 2018
The University of Lethbridge is a good place to work at as a university student. Recommended if you're looking to get very interesting and unique work experience.
Positive environment, flexible work hours
Youth FNMI Mentor (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB30 October 2018
Was able to be creative in activities decided by mentees, but suggested by mentors. Included social, physical, art, musical, environmental, as well as Blackfoot cultural based activities. Loved being able to show mentees my goals in life and how I have come to accomplish some so far. We are able to discuss snuggles in life and what are possible solutions to barriers in life. I enjoy being a mentor and showing youth they accomplish whatever they chose.
Pros
reimbursement for activities
Cons
can not transport mentees
Great experience
Referee (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB1 October 2018
A fun place to earn extra cash throughout the school year. It is a great place to meet new people and learn more about the university experience as a student.
Great School
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB19 September 2018
The instructors are great and accessible to students always. Lectures materials are awesome and the school library is filled with enough material to succeed.
great
Residence Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB9 August 2018
Worked with housing services for two years. Lots of crisis intervention but also lots of support from all of housing services. A hard job, but worth it
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB27 July 2018
Excellent staff that are very supportive and encouraging in your growth as an instructor. Lots of opportunities to try new things, bring in my own creativity, and the whole environment was very real, honest, and self-reflective. Being myself was what was required and this was not only said but alive in the culture itself.
It was not working for the University, but through a course.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB23 July 2018
Peers and myself were given the opportunity to work with an external client as part of a class project to recreate his website in a more modern fixture.
Wide range of education at all levels
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB8 July 2018
I worked in a Research Institution and was able to participate in the city community and internal University speaker venues. Constant changes happen at the administrative level at the U, keeps you on your toes.
Pros
A community of friends
nice
Graduate teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB2 June 2018
great place to work, provided all the required support to effectively do my job. i had amazing supervisors as well as colleagues who pushed me to do great
Great place to really learn!
Research Assistant - Physics (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB13 February 2018
Was able to apply my university education first-hand!
Really enjoyed getting to know the professors and loved the freedom I had in completing my tasks.
Pros
Learn learn learn!
Cons
Just a temporary job - wish it could have been permanent!
Applied Studies Student
Friendly staff
Professional environment
Nice offices
Good learning enviroment
Pros
Highly Collaborative team
Cons
Time there was too short
very good job, very early hours
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB9 February 2018
The best thing about this job is how predictable it is. It is busy and it goes by quickly. The pay is fair, and the benefits are great. The early hours really are difficult to function with thought.
Wonderful Environment to Work In.
Pronghorns Promotions Leader (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB26 January 2018
I worked at the University of Lethbridge hockey and basketball games, facilitating in game promotions and running the uoflpronghorns instagram story throughout the games. It was fun, exciting and something that was perfect for my schedule, being a university student. My manager is always encouraging. She always gives criticism in a constructive manner. The most challenging part of the job was that there are so many things happening at the same time at the game, that you have to be on top of things to make everything happen as it should. I enjoy the environment at the games, as sporting events are so full of energy.
High standard of working environment
Software Developer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB16 January 2018
I worked at the Teaching centre. Great team to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn. Most of the people working there are doing it for a long time.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB12 January 2018
The culture for the University of Lethbridge is excellent. People are professional and highly intelligent. A great place to work at with integrity and values.
Pros
pension plan, hours of operation
Cons
N/a
Outstanding alternative for International Research and Developments programs aimed to Sustainable Agriculture.
Adjunct Researcher on IPM and University Professor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 January 2018
The University of Lethbridge is an excellent place to study and to work. It is a fully multicultural environment to work, but at the same time, it is possible to have the perception that you are surrounded by a typical Canadian environment, given the values of respect and inclusion that can be found at the level of all the departments and section of the university.
Pros
Excellent Education and training programs
Cons
Relatively small facilities and a low capability to receive more foreign students per program
Great job, great experience required to move due to family commitment
First Aid Coordinator (FAC) /RN (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB29 November 2017
Working at the UofL was a wonderful growth experience and I would gladly work there again. The staff was trained well. Although there are some political overlaps of departments these are normally worked out easily.