University of Lethbridge

University of Lethbridge Employee Reviews

Canada79 reviews
Work for a Top Ranked University!
I loved working here. You have a clear direction of what's needed from you. My team members made coming exciting!
AUPE is great and protects your working rights.
Food Technician
Enjoy working with new challenges, highly motivated to do my best in all my duties.
Responsible, always on time.

Experience in Food Quality, SOP, Haccp

Teaching Assistant.
Good group of people
Good group of people to work with, nice campus
A one-time adjunct instructor so different logins, passwords, entry, equipment...

Give you lots of freedom to instruct
Enjoyable place to work
Shipping and receiving is an enjoyable work environment with good work mates. They offer great vacation time and medical benefits. Good work/life balance.
Productive and collaborative
Great opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds and obtained teamwork experience. A safe environment where people can share their cultures.
Fun and interesting place to work
I have worked at the University of Lethbridge as a Research Assistant and as a Gymnastics Coach. I loved both positions and felt that management was great in both cases. You are paid fairly and equally with plenty of opportunity for advancement and an engaging work environment. I have had fantastic and interesting co-workers in both cases. It is a great place to work.
Pros
Engaging work environment
Great work environment
Management was open and accepting and very easy to talk to. They understand and work well with students' busy schedules and are flexible and understanding. A great environment overall and very professional and collaborative.
Excellent Education Program
Through the University of Lethbridge, I have gained so much valuable practicum experience. The folks that work in Advising and Field Experiences are so helpful and always make sure practicum experiences are as good as possible.
Excellent workplace
This University is wonderful and the staff are great to work with. Guidelines are explained well and the workload is not overwhelming. Everyone who works there is very helpful.
Excellent workplace for different personality types
I enjoyed my time here, It was great for myself as an introvert, but there were excellent opportunities for social support, mentorship. There were excellent training opportunities, volunteer opportunities, and a career, not just a job.
Very productive and fun workplace
Worked with Technology and interfaced with IT department. Allowed me to use my technology background and further develop my knowledge & skills. Made many new friends.
Great Experience
Can’t say enough about this University!! It feels like home and the professors that work there are supportive, encouraging, and help you be the best you can. Completed both undergraduate and Masters work there living five hours away because it’s exceptional!
Collaborative and rich learning experience
The job of part time master teacher is for retired teachers to supervise practicing teachers in their professional semesters of teaching. The job was clearly explained and the University personnel was there to help with any problem we experienced. I enjoyed to professional contacts I made. I was satisfied with the opportunity to help beginning teachers create their own craft of teaching.
Would 100% recommend working with them.
I did various things with the University and it was always a pleasant experience. Rules and guidelines are very clear and concise. The workload is manageable.
Sessional work experience depends on department (I hope)
Sessional contracts are entitled to right of first refusal for subsequent iterations of course however, contracts typically state that individual will only engage in one course per term.
Great university
Amazing university - It was a life changing experience for me. Prior to attending I was unsure what to do but the guidance counsellors are so helpful and I was lucky to have them.
Volunteer Position
Great experience for a student of the University of Lethbridge who had little to no experience networking in a professional manner before being introduced to the CPAA.
Good place to work, friendly people work, good shuedule.
Very good experience, profesional boss, good training, friendly people, good equipment, profesional safety training, good payments, excelente discount
Good University
As GA:
I have to maintain office hour.

I have to attend my theory courses.

Have attend the meeting with my professor.

Have to meet with the lab mates.

Marking, taking classes and counseling.
IT Department Management Lazy AF
Staff are told to fend for themselves, that they are not allowed to know who else they will be working with, and when the staff go on their own to try and determine who is working when, management destroys their work. They pay horrible wages, at min wage. Support and some admin staff make up false allegations, and management refuse to listen. the internal exec of student affairs treats people horribly, and and refused to listen to his staff.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Missing, inept management.
Fun place to work
Days were packed full of activities and challenges. Was a fun place to work and would recommend to another person if they were looking. Great culture and environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Lethbridge. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5