University of Calgary Employee Review

View all University of Calgary reviews

Every day is something different and I love diversity in the workplace!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 June 2014
Working with the University of Calgary has privileged me to meet new people from various cultures.

One of my strongest attributes is being a "people person". I have been able to work at the Information/Security Desk covering in the absence of the admin. Meeting and greeting people is and it has been noticed by my co-workers.

Because of the job title I am in it allows me to float to different offices covering for the administrative staff while they are away. Helping with filing back log, faxing, making new files or helping with the doctors.
Pros
Meeting new people, taking courses for free, excellent benefits with Flexible Spending Account.
Cons
Not always shown appreciation for my effort from Team Lead(s).

Other University of Calgary Employee Reviews

Good to work when study
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
It was nice working there during mu graduate study. I know lots of classmates and true friends. I learned a lot from there. Also there are lots of memory.
Committed
Continuing Review Officer / Research Services (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2018
Appreciated the dynamics and leadership.
Short of funding for overall objectives.
Many commendable projects which made it very interesting and motivated to support.
Pros
Tuition support
Cons
Never done work