University Health Network logo
University Health Network

University Health Network Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant12 reviews
Canada12 reviews

Great place to work, friendly environment.

Former employee, always held a high regard for UHN especially TGH, started my work career there fresh out of high school and worked my way up. Always had a positive experience and worked with amazing people. Unfortunately managers always seem to wreck things for people, they are protected by HR, HR always sides with management and the workers never win even if they are in the right, poor advice from HR personnel have caused me to loose a job that I loved.

Pros

Great hospital, great firsts, pretty good benefits

Cons

Heavy workload, payscale not so great

friendly working environment

good work environment. Challenging work that helps improve problem-solving skills and use of specific system programs used for data entry/collection. friendly co-workers that are willing to help you out if you are encountering certain problems.

Age frendly ,manny worth wide cources offered to take

Had a wonder experience at UHN ,however non union jobs salaries payscale is all over the place , depending the amout you were hired for, someone beside you could be makeing significantly more doing the same postion.

Pros

Great working enviroment

Cons

Be prepared for a very heavy workload

Nice and professional workplace

I just volunteered there. Nice people; My coordinator was an awesome person. good facilities for employees, like gym room. Lots of patients. Busy. Made good friends from diverse areas- OT, social workers.

Good working environment

Good workplace culture, excellent management department. There was no job security with the position so I had to change careers. Otherwise, a good place to work for Allied Health professionals.

good

good place to work, learn and grow. good job security. depending on what area you work in, job advancement may be difficult. overall its a safe company

Fun and great people to work with

Great and awesome people I work for and support. The team that I am on is exceptional and easy going. I learn something new everyday and I am up for challenges any time.

Company overall is good

Overall, it is a good company. However, the fusion of phones and paperwork collide and there is no full-time position available (i.e. 9-5, 8-4) without weekends.

always feel comfortable to express any views on anything regarding job and workplace

- the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have helped someone (the patients). - I have always felt I was a good fit at UHN because everyone I have met definitely seems to be there for the patients

Productive challenging atmosphere

Great place to be. Learned a lot. Day is usually busy non stop with occasional breaks. My immediate coworkers were enjoyable to work with. I enjoyed everything about the job.

Jobs at University Health Network

Administrative Assistant positions
See more jobs

New Perspectives on Healthcare

Felt like I was making a difference to help people throughout their day as well as provide assistance to a key field in hospital clinics.

horrible placeto work for.

Workin For this company will suck your life away. if you voice your opinion, they will look at you as a target. the manager will look the other way. The coordinator and the nurses bully you if you are an Assistant. if you think of telling the HR department, they promise to protect you and safe job. But you will end up fired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement