Universe Employee Reviews

univers dental
Lead surgical Dental Assistant (RDA) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX31 January 2019
Not a healthy work environment , for worker.Staff was treated poorly. No off days, sick or vacation.I would not recommend working for this doctor.He is very disrespectful.
Muy buen ambiente
Camarera (Former Employee) –  Terrassa, Barcelona28 January 2018
Muy buen ambiente, mucho carisma, responsabilidad al máximo en cuidados de lo que se ofrece al cliente.
arbejdspladsen er go for de unge som skal ha et job inden de starter på en uddanelse.
Sæsonarbejder Serviceassistent inden for Rengøring (Former Employee) –  Nordborg12 December 2016
Jeg har været glad for at arbejde med rengøring og været
glad for de mange parkvagter som jeg har haft i de år jeg har været
ansat i universe.De andre ansatte har været helt unge mennesker
som har en høj teknik , som der kræves for at kunne udføre de jobs,
der vil være fremadrettet. det bedste ved det som jeg lavede var at jeg var meget ude i den fri natur samt kontakten med ed glade mennesker.
Being humble all day everyday
Enrollment Navigator (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL24 October 2016
Ok start off by clocking in at 7:50 am I take 5 mins to get my computer up and running then clock in ready to take calls. I've learned that listening to customer and having empathy carries u a long way. Management helps out by giving the right updated infor. on clients. The hardest part of the job would definitely have to be an upset client. The most enjoyable would definitely be bringing tht person down from a 10 to a 1. happy customer yazz
Pros
great enviroment, great benifts, and great employees
Cons
hardly any overtime, short breaks, broken vending machine
Nice experience for individual one on one work
ESL Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tirana13 January 2015
I worked with one individual specifically and one class and it was great to see him and my class evolve in their daily learning. Management was great, there were always rooms available for my sessions according to the schedule; they were helpful and organised as far as materials or electronic work assets and equipment go.
Also a couple of my coworkers were my previous classmates at the Faculty of Foreign Languages so it definitely made me more comfortable to perform in front of my students as they helped me with tips and information on how to handle a classroom. Overall great experience. It taught me a lot on how to work with adults of different ages and receipt-ability.
Pros
The experience i got was priceless
Cons
No cons
Great Pay
Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL22 November 2013
Great Pay...flexible hours...great management..temp assignment
great experience, learned alot.
Customer Care and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJ10 May 2013
customer service and assisting teammates with the annual enrollment elections for health and welfare benefits.

Fun PLace to Work
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ1 December 2012
I worked in the call center taking information from people for their heath insurance. Good Job But I was only a temp so it came to a end.