Universal Staffing Employee Review

View all Universal Staffing reviews

parcel delivery ware house
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 February 2014
first when u get to the ware house you got into your trailer and as the boxes come down the line your job is to organize them by postal code and put em on the right side in the trailer. wile working this job i learnt allot about being efficient and planning ahead of time. the management is very good in the work place and the co-workers and very good friendly hard workers.
Pros
good work place
Cons
not allot of houers

Other Universal Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace
Assembler (full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 March 2018
Universal Staffing provided a productive workplace and the management office was accommodating to all the workers. I always received overtime shifts while working there.
Work for people who care
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 March 2018
As the owner and president of Universal Staffing I encourage anyone who has a negative experience with my staff or a customer where we assign you to get a hold of Human Resources at our head office to voice their complaint. The culture that I try to bring to our employees is to treat each and every employee fairly by offering safe work places and assignments in hopes of allowing them an opportunity of finding work that they will exceed in. I am hoping once you have worked with Universal staff and have a positive experience you will post it on social media and spread the word.
Pros
Working with people who care
Cons
None that I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.