Universal Staffing Employee Review

View all Universal Staffing reviews

Good work environment, good people
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB2 September 2013
Good company to work for if you're in between jobs. Never a time during your shift when you're not working. The most enjoyable part about the job is working for a variety of companies, because you get to meet other people, but definitely hard to arrange transportation to different locations every shift.

Other Universal Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace
Assembler (full time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 March 2018
Universal Staffing provided a productive workplace and the management office was accommodating to all the workers. I always received overtime shifts while working there.
Work for people who care
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 March 2018
As the owner and president of Universal Staffing I encourage anyone who has a negative experience with my staff or a customer where we assign you to get a hold of Human Resources at our head office to voice their complaint. The culture that I try to bring to our employees is to treat each and every employee fairly by offering safe work places and assignments in hopes of allowing them an opportunity of finding work that they will exceed in. I am hoping once you have worked with Universal staff and have a positive experience you will post it on social media and spread the word.
Pros
Working with people who care
Cons
None that I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.