Universal Rail Systems Employee Reviews

flag forman
Flag Foreman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 August 2018
there were always very long hours, 14 hours paid and extra time, two hours travelling. An incredible amount of money. $ 31.50 straight time and overtime was time and a half, not enough sleep between shifts and the most sleep one could expect was 4 to 6 hours a night.
Pros
out of town
Cons
too long a day and too long a work week
Great Work Experience
HSE Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB12 July 2016
I was given plenty of opportunities to learn more about the field of OHS through first hand experience and it gave me a great chance to apply the knowledge I'd learnt in school to the workplace. I was given tasks that I was responsible for during my time there, as well as any other tasks my superior's asked of me on a day-to-day basis. I was fairly independent, but asked for guidance when I was uncertain. This method helped to build my confidence, as I was always trusted to complete these tasks with no supervision. I loved my co-workers - they were all very helpful, friendly and supportive. I wish that the company had a career opportunity for me here in Prince George, but unfortunately they do not.
productive good work environment
General Labourer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  canada wide20 March 2016
it was a great place to work and great management the hardest was the long ours but was worth it in every way. free room and a great work environment.
Pros
great pay free room and food money added on to check.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Rail Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5