Univeris Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2017
Univeris is plagued with issues...there is very little respect for work life balance, for normal human courtesies and there is extremely high turnover.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
long hours, weak management
Univeris Corporation
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2015
Excellent work environment -results focused employees -family environment -trusts employees with tasks -Lots to learn -great insight into financial back office/mid office ware.
Limited career mobility (it's a small company).
Freedom and flexibility at work place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2015
This is a typical small firm workplace. There are about 100 employees. The work environment is pretty flexible and friendly.

There arent much processes though. If you are very hard worker, sometimes you may feel there isnt enough processes to acknowledge your accomplishments. Similarly, if you are a lazy person, you can get away with that too. I wish they had better performance measurement process and stronger middle management.

But, overall, its a good company to work.
Pros
freedom and flexibility at work place
Cons
weak processes
Fast paced and objective driven environment
DIRECTOR - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2014
A solution focused & product driven environment with proven ability to always delivery on its promises to clients.
The management team is very knowledgeable and hard working hence setting the bar high for all employees.
A typical day at work is reviewing current status of active projects, working on upcoming opportunities (estimation, proposals, solution reviews), attending steering committee meetings with clients, guiding team members when faced with decision points, attending stand up meetings with project teams internally and collaborating with Account Management and Sales teams to build pipeline & continue strengthening relationships with customers.
Hardest part about my job is to align each client's unique culture & environment with an internal standard process that works for all effective and efficiently.
The best part about my job is that I get to be involved in and learn from every aspect of running a successful organization that includes (RFP process, solution selling, solution design, development, project management, delivery, release managements, support, marketing, account management, team building, coaching, budgeting, forecasting & etc.)
Pros
Flexible hours
A great place to work
Performance Management and more (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2014
At Logitech, I was exposed to many other technology and worked with many international government regulatory and compliance engineering firms. I did a lot of travel and learned a lot from many great minds about both our technology and that of the clients as we did many project for our major clients. I was at the only one in my department but soon had about 5 staff under me us we grew. Management were very professional and helpful. One of the things I loved the most about Logitech was that, management was always gave me the opportunity to grow, try new ideas and worked very well with me. There was never a dull moment and everything was very transparent. Interactions with other department was very good and therefore, none was fearful of their job. There was a strong team spirit and camaraderie. When the company decided to close Logitech Canada and relocate to the US and Sweden, that was the hardest time for me and for all of us. The most enjoyable part was when I became the first to combine 7 different technologies under one UL and CE license ever. I was very happy and humbled when our CEO announced and gave me a bonus and plaque.
Very stable client base and very smart people to work with
Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 March 2014
Great place to learn front, mid and back office functions of retail wealth management technology solutions.
Perfect example of agile development
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2013
Univeris has a typical agile developmental approach for each and every project. It is a very fast paced environment with great team and full management support. It is a fun place to work at.
Lerning much about their software platform
Project Manager, Team Lead, National Projects (Former Employee) –  Toronto10 July 2013
Head-Hunted
Downtown - 6-2 daily
mananged conference calls and outstanding events from such.
Pros
hours