Unity Health Toronto
Unity Health Toronto Employee Review

Working at St Joseph incomparsion to any hospital in brampton, the difference is, staff support staff...and the inviroment is less toxic.

16 August 2019
Overall, working at St Joseph's Unity Center, patients Centre care are our focus. As a worker, I can say patients and families are happy with the overall quality care...from their physician and health care team, in a family-friendly environment. With that being said, I think there's room for improvement in some areas of care and behaviour of some health care providers.
24 January 2020
A very multicultural work environment, with friendly staff and good management. Benefits are great and pay is good as well. There’s lots of room to excel and good part time job for students.
Pros
Lots of room for advancement and flexible schedules.
Cons
Takes lots of years to get a full time position
13 January 2017
I think providence is a very special place to work, again I cannot empesive how good Providance take care and look out for their stall. I feel so proud when I walked down the hallway to call providence home away from home. It is a spectacular place to work, you learn something new everyday, for that I am grateful to be on staff.
Pros
They provide a learning environment for both students and staff.
30 May 2016
Same role
People in the organization are by and large friendly and helpful until management decides to side with their own assistants and disregard human resources issues. Poor senior management and support, no accountability mechanism and highly political.
Pros
Nice community, some very good RNs, staff and patients
Cons
Long hours, poor management, toxic environment, poor pay in relation to work hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.
Unity Health Toronto Reviews by Location