Unity Health Toronto

Support Worker6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

hospitalpatientnursevolunteerstafflearningworkplacehealth

A great place to work

A very multicultural work environment, with friendly staff and good management. Benefits are great and pay is good as well. There’s lots of room to excel and good part time job for students.

Pros

Lots of room for advancement and flexible schedules.

Cons

Takes lots of years to get a full time position

Working at St Joseph incomparsion to any hospital in brampton, the difference is, staff support staff...and the inviroment is less toxic.

Overall, working at St Joseph's Unity Center, patients Centre care are our focus. As a worker, I can say patients and families are happy with the overall quality care...from their physician and health care team, in a family-friendly environment. With that being said, I think there's room for improvement in some areas of care and behaviour of some health care providers.

Insights into Unity Health Toronto

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Providence is a fantastic place to work

I think providence is a very special place to work, again I cannot empesive how good Providance take care and look out for their stall. I feel so proud when I walked down the hallway to call providence home away from home. It is a spectacular place to work, you learn something new everyday, for that I am grateful to be on staff.

Pros

They provide a learning environment for both students and staff.

Nice community

People in the organization are by and large friendly and helpful until management decides to side with their own assistants and disregard human resources issues. Poor senior management and support, no accountability mechanism and highly political.

Pros

Nice community, some very good RNs, staff and patients

Cons

Long hours, poor management, toxic environment, poor pay in relation to work hours

Amazing hard working enviornment

Great place to work. Environment is very friendly and full of hard working health care providers. Clients are well taken care of and attended to accordingly.

It is a decent place to work.

Front-line workers don't receive that much benefits as they should.

Pros

different entrances

Cons

no free-parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement