Unity Health Toronto
Unity Health Toronto Employee Review

very good workplace

3 January 2017
very organized and they give importance about the safety practice of all employees as well as their values. most fulfilling part of being a volunteer is that I am able to learn and help the elderly without expecting in return.
12 August 2019
At Providence Healthcare I was trained by experienced staff members who were kind and informative about specific tasks we have to perform. Such as guiding the elderly to activities, feeding them, and perform tasks for them such as get them colouring books, bringing them bingo cards, etc. The workplace also held fun events for the elders such as dances and encouraged the volunteers to join which made it a more comfortable experience. The hardest part of the job would be when we difficulty calming down the elderly, however, it was fulfilling when we were able to successfully resolve their dilemmas. The most enjoyable part is learning about the elderly's life stories and learning to be patient and productive with the tasks at hand.
1 January 2019
Same roleSame location
I got to know what I really want to do in the future which is to be a nurse. I get to experience feeding adult people and sharing stories to them. I also was able to know the important role of being a nurse.
Pros
free food and beverage
Cons
sometimes it gets boring
28 June 2020
Working with the ICAP has provided opportunities for spiritual growth, emotional growth and advocating for the Indigenous Community. It has been a wonderful experience with many learning opportunities. The ICAP is truly inspiring.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.
Unity Health Toronto Reviews by Location