Unity Health Toronto logo
Unity Health Toronto
View all Unity Health Toronto reviews

Unity Health Toronto

Unity Health Toronto Employee Review

Lots of room for improvement, not only as a singular unit, but as an entire corporation.

Some nice staff there, but a lot of unprofessional behaviour. Values do not align with their profession at all, half the staff is strained and stressed the other acts completely unprofessional, and unbecoming of the profession.

3.0Job security/advancement

Educational, inspiring

Working with the ICAP has provided opportunities for spiritual growth, emotional growth and advocating for the Indigenous Community. It has been a wonderful experience with many learning opportunities. The ICAP is truly inspiring.
Same location

The work environment is challenging

The work environment is challenging, fast paced and often times stressful. Staff can be challenging at times. Shifts are 12 hours but the benefit is you only work 2 weeks a month.

Supervisor

Poor conditions at the workplace. I felt that the time that I gave to the company was heavily undervalued. I was cast as aside for things that were beyond my control

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement