Unity Health Toronto logo
Unity Health Toronto
View all Unity Health Toronto reviews

Unity Health Toronto

Unity Health Toronto Employee Review

I worked as a student nurse.

I have learned a lot . That was my first time to give medication to the patients. Staff was amazing and very helpful. I got the chance to remove the staples in first time of my life.

Same roleSame location

Productive and educatonal

I was a student at Providence Health so my experience was short but educational. The staff seemed friendly and helpful. I learned a lot and got to experience many different nursing aspects along side of my preceptor.
Same location

Educational, inspiring

Working with the ICAP has provided opportunities for spiritual growth, emotional growth and advocating for the Indigenous Community. It has been a wonderful experience with many learning opportunities. The ICAP is truly inspiring.
Same location

Lots of room for improvement, not only as a singular unit, but as an entire corporation.

Some nice staff there, but a lot of unprofessional behaviour. Values do not align with their profession at all, half the staff is strained and stressed the other acts completely unprofessional, and unbecoming of the profession.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Unity Health Toronto with

• Unity Health Toronto
  • I worked as a student nurse.