Unity Health Toronto
Unity Health Toronto Employee Review

A great place to work

24 January 2020
A very multicultural work environment, with friendly staff and good management. Benefits are great and pay is good as well. There’s lots of room to excel and good part time job for students.
Pros
Lots of room for advancement and flexible schedules.
Cons
Takes lots of years to get a full time position
16 August 2019
Same role
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - 4M/ medicine
Overall, working at St Joseph's Unity Center, patients Centre care are our focus. As a worker, I can say patients and families are happy with the overall quality care...from their physician and health care team, in a family-friendly environment. With that being said, I think there's room for improvement in some areas of care and behaviour of some health care providers.
13 January 2017
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I think providence is a very special place to work, again I cannot empesive how good Providance take care and look out for their stall. I feel so proud when I walked down the hallway to call providence home away from home. It is a spectacular place to work, you learn something new everyday, for that I am grateful to be on staff.
Pros
They provide a learning environment for both students and staff.
28 June 2020
Same location
Indigenous Community Advisory Panel Member (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Working with the ICAP has provided opportunities for spiritual growth, emotional growth and advocating for the Indigenous Community. It has been a wonderful experience with many learning opportunities. The ICAP is truly inspiring.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Health Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.
Unity Health Toronto Reviews by Location