United Supreme Group Inc

United Supreme Group Inc Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
Productive and busy workplace
Good support and communication from management team. Sometimes payouts are low.
Safe workplace and well trained supervisors.

I enjoy my work in United Decorating!
Pros
Safe and professional workplace
Cons
Low payouts
Painter wach out
This people you wll never work for lie not paying you
Thy have no experience what so ever on orgonis

What ever I say bad thing about this company

Even more the staff my god like the owner lie lie lie
Terrible company to work for
If you have a low self esteem and no confidence then this is the perfect company for you. If you care about your trade and your ability to do the job stay far away as possible.
Run far away from this place!
I can not stress enough what a terrible company this is to work for! Employees, vendors and subcontractors are yelled at, disrespected and not valued whatsoever. Luckily I only worked there a short time, but it will forever be the worst job I’ve ever had. If you value yourself and want to be treated with respect stay far away from this place!
Stay away!!
Management is terrible and treats everyone so poorly. They yell at you and make you feel stupid when your just trying to get the job done. Unless you are one of their A players (determined by them!) then you are garbage. They are super cheap and don't pay for a thing!! They make mandatory meetings on Saturdays and they don't even pay you for them! Super fishy...Stay as far away as possible!
Lots of room for growth and personal development
If you are looking for somewhere to challenge yourself and grow this is a great place to come! Management actively works with you to give you the tools to succeed. Team culture is very important.
Disorganized & Unprofessional.
Lots of promises when I started with this company. It took 5 weeks just for accounting to get me on the pay roll and it was missing hours on that alone. So you show up in the morning for job assignments and often their is more guys than job so you don't get any work. Expect to waist half a weekend once a month to attend an unpaid staff meeting. Half the jobs I was sent to I had to repaint what the last painter had done.
All the Equipment is in poor condition. OHAS flagged United*s lift as unsafe along with the cords and sprayer, the list goes on.

Management is good at passing the buck and making excuses for any issues that may come up. I have been in the trades for a long time and this company different, not in a good way.

I worked for the company for several months until my pay was late again, tried to sort it out sill waiting. Haven't gone back.

Your taking you chances with United decorating.
Pros
You get to volunteer your time.
Cons
You will figure it out.
Great enviroment
Awesome company, lots of work, fun place, great pay.
organized and lots of room to grow. been here a long time and will stay longer. it's a family and everyone enjoys being apart of this company
Pros
team company
Cons
nothing
A good place to expand your career
It is a fast-paced working place, people can expand careers here. Respect and encourage employees very much, fair to each other, employees can grow up with company together. Very glad have a chance to work here!
Pros
Free snacks, surprise all the time, such as presents from other employees
Great Company to work with!
I have been within this Company for more than 3 years.
During a time and with an exceptional leadership I gained a lot of experience and I excel in my job.

Managment is encouraging and helpful.

Hard work is always recognized and appreciated.

We have extreme commitment to teamwork and to quality of services we provide.

I enjoy to be part of the United Decorating Family.

I warmly recommend to any hardworking individual to join us!
Pros
teamwork
Im happy to be part of united very good workolace and culture
I've bee with United for almost 5 years, would not change anything, very relaxed and balanced place to work with a excelent team thinking environment,
Pros
Team
Cons
Nothing to complain
Company as a whole.
Well organized business, with hard working and dedicated teams on all levels. Just like any company it has its challenges, but nevertheless a great place to work at, advance your career and interact with others :)
Awesome Team
Always challenging, always busy, and always learning
Great team environment

Get to play my music 50's & 60's

Work in many departments nice to see who the company flows
Pros
Team events, cleaners, stocked fridge
Cons
Parking
Down to earth and humble staff in office and on sites
Work at united decorating is very well organized and a well balanced work/ life, fun people to work with.
You are not a “number”, the management actually cares about every employee, from helper to foreman.

I highly recommend united
Productive and motivating environment
Great company with many opportunities to advance. Working environment is friendly and demanding at the same time. Colleagues are willing to help at any time. Company culture and values are strongly emphasized.
Pros
team spirit, stability, learning opportunities
Cons
multitasking, benefits
Productive, Enjoyable, Fun, work place. One big family
-Over see day to day operations, jobs starting, packages are ready, equipment on site. Deal with clients on day to day basis.

-Learning here is a on going thing, at United we are always training are selves and employees to further are skills and knowledge.

-Are management team is always willing to help employees with drawings, budgets what ever they need to make the job go smooth, site visits are also something management does to make sure the crews understands the job and for support.

-Are workplace culture is top notice. Trust, Care, Respect, means more to United than anything else, this is what makes United great.

-The hardest part of my job, getting up in the morning I am old. I love my job and the challenges it brings no matter how hard or difficult.

-The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such great people every day, knowing they have my back at any moment.
Pros
Excellent group of people to work with, we are one big family.
Cons
Can be long hours at certain times of the year, this is construction.
United Decorating inc
United Decorating is a great place to work. We are all like a big family.We help each other and cooperate for the company success.
Working at United is the best experience I ever had.

I wish all the best to United Decorating Inc.
Awesome place to work
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested to build a career and loves a company who cares about its employees.
Great benefits and company culture at the high level!!
Fast-paced, with excellent leadership.
If you like a faced paced environment where you are expected to take responsibility, than this is the place to be. I personally thrive in this kind of environment and after being here for less than a month I honestly feel right at home. Everyone is friendly, and there is a community attitude of just being the best you can be.. with encouragement and training from everyone (including owner) to help you get better.
Pros
Team spirit, snacks and coffee/tea provided.
Great group of people. Love the culture!!
I met the owner he was a great guy. Seemed very experienced and I'm learn a lot from him. Projects are exciting large sites. I worked on the same job for over a year.
Pros
wage
Cons
Long Hours to get the job done.
Disorganized Company
Worked for them and terrible company! Showed up to my first day and the manager showed up 30 mins late and then opened the door and said on sorry I'm getting coffee and left me to figure it out. No training or guidance. No benifts but pay was OK.
Wasn't a fan of this disorganized company. Seeked me out and asked me to work for them to get laid off 2 months in due to them having not enough work.

Terrible company! Do not work for them!!
Pros
Ok paid
Cons
No benifits, bad management