United States Department Of Defense

Working at United States Department Of Defense: Latest United States Department Of Defense Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,615 reviews

An Honor to be part of a great Organization.

It hard and long hours but so rewarding! The best part of the job was working for the troops to ensure we put together programs for them and their families.

Very Good work/life balance

Very good work/life balance. Payband is different then typical GS and raises are based on performance. Leadership encourages training and development of employees.

Working for the Government

Working for the federal government has pros and cons. The pay is reasonable, there is ample promotion potential, and you meet people from all around the world.

Healthy work practices are taught and learned here.

I have the upmost respect for this organization. They teach you invaluable skills, important ethics, and bring a great sense of "family" among one another. If you want to learn the highest level of teamwork, join them.

Its the navy

Waves, boats, officers, guns, crew, sea, money, career, good times,bad times, life, benefits,pension, promotion, training, goals, great people

Great place to work. Great people. Good money.

Good environment, lots of kind welcoming people. Great pay and hours. They keep busy but not overly demanding. Second contract I've had with them and would be willing to return anytime.

Great Team

I enjoyed all the people I worked with and the team work. The most enjoyable time was having fun while we worked. I so enjoyed the pot room. The hardest part was going from a late shift to an early but those are the breaks in shift work

Pros

Help the cooks

Cons

Not long enough

Military

I have learned how to manage time in the most stressful atmosphere and the hardest par of the job was the training in winter time. I have been in the army for three years, but never got used to the cold. at the same time, the most enjoyable part of the job was the training. it was very hard, but physically challenging and a sense of accomplishment after all was good.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

stay away from my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Department Of Defense. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement