United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd.

United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd. Employee Review

View all United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd. reviews

Farm store
CSSR-2 (Former Employee) –  Strathmore Ab4 June 2018
Staff members are great to work with. Building relationships with customers make learning much easier. Management in store - needs improvement at location worked at. Scheduling not consistent, sometimes you don’t know what you are working the following week until late on fridays. Upper management doesn’t understand, and doesn’t care about concerns at store levels. Not enough positive, focus on the negative. Customer service at this particular location is not a concern for the manager, customers don’t even know the manager.
Pros
Benefits, great customers. Working hours. Work/home balance
Cons
Attitude of manager, issues with scheduling, lack of knowledge of employees, managements treatment of employees, lack of proper training, policy and procedures not followed by all employees, upper management lack of understanding. Not enough rewarding of the good, too much focus on the bad

Other United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd. Employee Reviews

An okay workplace to work in
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2019
-Worked in the warehouse, it is a dusty environment
-Management never says you're doing a good job
-Opportunities to advance to use various warehousing equipments
Professional, enjoyable and educational
SAP Security and Business Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alberta25 February 2019
In my time at UFA I've had the privilege and opportunity to grow and develop my skills as a professional. The opportunity for advancement have been many and though the work has never been easy I have learned so many transferable skills that have allowed me to improve my technological, communication and customer service skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd. Reviews by Location