United Cycle
United Cycle Employee Review

Great workplace and a Great learning experience

6 March 2017
I have been having a great time at United cycle... Great people and a fun environment to build myself in. Management is good, but compensation is low for the skill level provided.
10 September 2020
Parts Person (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I was laid off given the covid-19 situation, though do hope there is opportunity to go back at some point!! One of the best employers I have had, a very supportive (bicycle) team, and very accommodating. I was a part-time employee - my manager was always flexible with my schedule, life events, and everyone at work was always happy to be there. I took pride in wearing the United Sport shirt, and truly believe everyone did and does. This contributes to a rewarding experience for the customers i believe as well as a great standard of living for the staff!
Pros
Employee discount and flexible work schedule (give/take)
Cons
Honestly none.
5 January 2020
Same location
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) - 7620 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton, Alberta
They are a very community-minded company. I was responsible for the areas of Donations and Fundraising, Sponsorship, Autographed Memorabilia and Community Initiatives.
Pros
Enjoyable position for a sports-minded individual
Cons
At times, long hours.
6 September 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Some of the managers in my department were great but it was a revolving door. If you are not part of the family there is no job guarantee or advancement. Work life balance was there when I started but not at the end.