United Cycle
United Cycle Employee Review

great place to work

4 March 2019
This was a great place to work, helpful staff and great hours, the managment would take time to ensure you know the products you are selling and the best sales techniques to succeed.
Pros
fun staff
Cons
can be long borring days
10 September 2020
Parts Person (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I was laid off given the covid-19 situation, though do hope there is opportunity to go back at some point!! One of the best employers I have had, a very supportive (bicycle) team, and very accommodating. I was a part-time employee - my manager was always flexible with my schedule, life events, and everyone at work was always happy to be there. I took pride in wearing the United Sport shirt, and truly believe everyone did and does. This contributes to a rewarding experience for the customers i believe as well as a great standard of living for the staff!
Pros
Employee discount and flexible work schedule (give/take)
Cons
Honestly none.
5 January 2020
Same location
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) - 7620 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton, Alberta
They are a very community-minded company. I was responsible for the areas of Donations and Fundraising, Sponsorship, Autographed Memorabilia and Community Initiatives.
Pros
Enjoyable position for a sports-minded individual
Cons
At times, long hours.
6 September 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Some of the managers in my department were great but it was a revolving door. If you are not part of the family there is no job guarantee or advancement. Work life balance was there when I started but not at the end.