UNITED CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED

UNITED CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED Employee Reviews

No support

They give little support and hold you accountable they close To entirety of store budgets are kept by the owner and exploit new comers to do a high demand job for little pay

Pros

Company car

Cons

No tools

This is the WORST! managed Company I have ever had the misfortune to do business with! STAY AWAY !!!

Promise you Everything ? Delivered excuses for NEVER receiving your expected amount of pay? They always had a reason to take money from your payment? No support system in place to back up the contractor when unfairly treated or unable to complete job due to client disregard for accessibility? Or unrealistic expectations? Management were a bunch of pompous. Sneaky conniving jerks! Who's only real skill was grifting money from contractor's. Or double speaking whatever needed to be said to appease the client? Whilst throwing employees under the bus.One good General manager! Fired!One GREAT operations manager? Fled to form with another GREAT Cleaning Service Provider!

Pros

Met some great people

Cons

Everthing else !!!!!

You did you job outside the company site

Through all those years of working with this company the duties aren increased and the payment for the same job diminished about 1/3 of the payment I received when I started in May/2000

Responsable company

great service. very responsable staff and management. Company has all materials and supply that are required to give a hight quality service. very accurate with time line.

Fun and friendly workplace

Working this company is a good experience to gather more knowledge about cleaning procedure. Treated nicely of staff is the most important thing of the job.

Terrible

Bad ,i've been working for them and all i can say is CROOKS big time dishonest and bad managed company . Not enough room here , So to be continued...

Pros

Fake promesses

Cons

Don't expect a fair payment

Good Part time job

• Attend to Minor maintenance tasks while following rules of WHMIS and taking precautionary action • Followed rules of WHMIS and took precautionary action while maintaining store to ensure customers are aware and safe from slips and falls. • Provided customer service to customers that inquired information regarding where products were located within the store.

Corrupt management. Lowest pay in the industry.

Management is a good ol' boys club. Side deals going on all the time. If you're not in the clique your job is perpetually at risk. Had to cow tow to management of a retail chain that lasted a good 2 years and bailed putting many good employees out of work with zero compensation for loyalty. One amazing manager but he was let go. One that does nothing and is at home when you needed anything. Zero organization or support.

Pros

None anymore

Cons

Money hungry corrupt and just a sleezy organization

Started off not so bad but the work started to get worse and I wasn't paid

The work wasn't so bad when I first started working there I would even go as far as to say I liked the job. After I was asked to work at different stores driving further distances I had fulfilled the hours but were never paid for them. Several texts and calls were placed to the company and even though they knew they didn't pay me they never answered. I am a student and that money was sopossed to go to my savings I worked for free and they still have no intention of paying me for the work I did. Do not work here if you actually expect proper frequent payments that you don't have to constantly inquire about. I will have to take further action against this company and am in the midst of it.

24/7 customer service

A tough job for those who want a schedule or a defined job description. You never know what will be thrown at you so there is never a dull moment. It is amazing how many skills are needed to balance the needs of the customer; the needs of the sub-contractors and their workforce; and the needs of the company head office. What looks like a simple job is anything but. United Cleaning is probably one of the better companies to work for in this industry. Far from perfect but does have a good reputation.

Productive work environment.

A typical work day at United Cleaning consisted of preparing the floor to be burnished by sweeping and auto-scrubbing. In addition, I also cleaned and maintained the washrooms, carpets and windows as well as dusted all surfaces. Through this employment experience, I developed a strong attention to detail as well as an ability to meet deadlines and excel in a fast-paced environment. The biggest challenge of working for United was the lack of organization in the management. However, I was able to overcome any challenges through communicating and problem solving with my team members and management.

Pros

Able to improve attention to detail and inventory management.

Whatever you do, DON'T work here!

This company needs a better filtering process as far as management goes, be prepared to get bossed around by people who will condescend you, and do practically nothing but walk around and chit chat.

A dream job.

Amazing company with great people. Huge growth opportunity. The best company I have ever worked for. If I ever had a chance to go back I would be there in a flash.

Pros

company vehicle

Cons

getting laid off

Despite day to day challenges, overall the company was well managed.

I was able to learn the diverse operations of different organizations due to dealing with large corporations, independent contractors and their individual demands. As employees, we were challenged with on-going changes, but were capable of adjusting and working together.

Pros

Company involvement with charitable causes/donations/contractor lunches

Cons

At times long hours, but you did what needed to be done.

lots of experience gained, unfortunately not very many places to move up to.

Has a great base, good people to work with generally. Keeps an individual on their toes, very fast paced environment. On the underside of that, very stressful and can be very demanding. This particular position is not for the sensitive! As needs change, there are plenty of learning opportunities to be had on a daily basis. This can also be the most challenging, as new situations can arise at any point. Decisions sometimes have to be made without experience. Management training is definitely needed. Individuals are being put into positions that they aren't necessarily ready for without support. Many good people to work with and meet.

Pros

Company vehicle.

Cons

Long hours, very stressful, 24/7

Great Company

During a typical day at work I would be doing data entry, reception relief and other administrative duties. I learned how to be more efficient with my time as there were a lot of tight deadlines and how to be more resourceful and solve various problems. Management was was great, easy to talk to, able to answer any questions I may have had. My co-workers were great to be around, I was able to get along with everyone. The hardest part of the job were the extremely tight deadlines especially when things didn't go as planned or certain plans fell through. The most enjoyable part of my job was the company events, such as; luncheons, company bbq's, the Christmas parties, and other team building exercises.

Pros

lots of company events

Cons

extremely tight deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITED CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement