United Airlines Employee Reviews for Passenger Service Agent

See reviews about:
Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 2,093 reviews
very busy
Passenger Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 December 2017
working with airline always very busy and i think its a very good thing to pass your day fast . need to be very quick in action with patience
traveling opportunists.
high production and target achievement within countdown conditions
Passenger Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 July 2017
it was a unique experience with a month long training in Chicago.
once back at the Trudeau Airport time flew so fast! a great team, very supportive team leads.
Pros
free airlines tickets, insurance covering everything
Cons
early shifts 3 am
Great team mates, great benefits, fast paced
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2017
When I started with United, I was mostly a runner also known as the last passenger. It was my responsibility to make sure that all the passengers for a particular flight is accounted for. Towards the last half of my time with United, I was responsible to locate missing luggage, to make claims and delivery schedules. Most of my co workers were very friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job were the start times for each shift, 4am or 9pm. It was really hard to survive working so little hours. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job would be the interaction with the passengers.
Pros
The interaction with passengers and the fast paced enviroment.
Cons
Early or Late start times and the limited hours worked in a day and the month.
Good place to work.
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON2 March 2017
I liked the work environment there. Everyone sort of know everyone and it was easy to connect with coworkers. Except for standing on your feet all day, it's cool.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Standing on feet all day
fun work environment
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC7 December 2016
A typical day at work would consist of either working at the counters, gates or baggage claim. Over the course of one year working at the airport so far, I learned that there is much more to it rather than just checking in a passenger at the counters. The management is great and improving and my coworkers are amazing people to work with. The hardest part of the job is to deal with delayed or cancellations of flights. With so much stress on us, it is quite tough at times; however the most enjoyable part of this job is the airport environment, the people I meet and my coworkers make everything much more better.
Pros
meeting new people everyday
Cons
dealing with delayed flights
challenging work every day along, but I m enjoying it.
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 November 2016
Everyday along has different tasks to do, everyday has different lessons. Working environment is really great, co-worker is very nice, management is nice.
love it
passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 November 2015
I love my job and the people I work with and the great places it to work and the crew are great and the amazing thing and encourage anyone who starting in the airline to chose the airline
wonderful airport job
Passenger Service Agent/ Gate agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 October 2015
counter agent as well as gate agent, boarding people, dealing with re booking, amazing team to work with, hours were long but worth it