Unitarian House of Ottawa

Unitarian House of Ottawa Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

5.0Job security & advancement

Nice place to work at

The staff was really helpful and friendly to and nice people there and the cooks they where nice to everyone at the place where all nice and an meet lot of new people there to and they are very welcoming people to .

Pros

Yes sometimes

Cons

Something

Perfect

Was a volunteer however enjoyed my experience. Friendly staff and residents and very pleasant environment. would recommend . would seek paid employment

Productive workplace

I started my day with making sure the cracker tins were all filled and all salt and pepper shakers were also filled. I had to wipe down all trays, doors, windows and chairs. I also had to vacuum the carpet. I've learned from this job how to work in a fast paced environment and how to multitask. The difficult part of the job was remembering all the orders without writing it down and having to carry multiple dishes at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the residences and talking to them.

Pros

Free dinner

First job ever

The Unitarian House was my first job and it immediately became my second home. The residents as well as the staff come together like a big family. I adored working there and would suggest it to anyone!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unitarian House of Ottawa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5