UNIT4 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Used to be a great place...
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO31 January 2018
The Higher education section of this company was acquired and had a revolutionary product. After the merger this division was mishandled from day one. Selling a product that wasn’t ready, making impossible promises that other departments had to deliver on, handing the division as a just another resource instead of experts in the field, etc.

I used to love the environment, and felt that the company was investing in us, but after the last couple years I have seen it change. Experienced, dedicated people are being let go and replaced with people who cost less and have no knowledge, just to fill the seat. They expect the people that are left to pick up the pieces and do extra work to meet deadlines.

All of the actions I have seen in the last couple years are very much focused on making the company look good for a sale and NOT to help the product or the employees. Funny that a company with the motto “in business for people” has forgotten its greatest resource, it’s employees. Do yourself a favor and pass on this place, unless you want a lot of responsibility, stress, horrible management and to be held to deadlines you can’t possibly make.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Healthcare, long hours, overtime, unachivable goals, no career advancement, no annual reviews, low salary, high stress, working hard and advancing just gets you fired for making too much
Empresa em mudança
CIO - Director de IT (Former Employee) –  Gemeente Utrecht20 December 2017
Uma empresa em mudança de uma gestão local para um fundo de investimento, numa ótica global e de centralização. Uma cultura multinacional, em que geri um outsourcer indiano, numa cultura diferente da portuguesa, em que estendi o meu perfil para uma visão muito mais global.
Pros
trabalhar com pessoas de todo o mundo
Cons
cultura holandesa, muito virada para ela própria.
Not what they advertise...
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  US15 May 2017
View the locations of good reviews. Great company if you live in Europe. Terrible in the US. No leadership and it's a circus. They're going nowhere in US unless they make major top to bottom changes.
Buen ambiente pero mucho atrición
Tester (Former Employee) –  Granada, Granada23 February 2017
Buen ambiente, flexibilidad de horas, buena gente, pero mucho atrición y sueldos bajos,
Bom ambiente de trabalho mas pouco foco na gestão local
Marketing & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Lisboa30 August 2016
Excelente ambiente profissional com alto potencial de experiência e melhoria das competencias pessoais.
Pros
Condições financeiras e laborais
Cons
Baixo foco na gestão do mercado nacional
Ondernemende maar ook informele collegiale omgeving
Management Assistant/PA Directeur Benelux (Current Employee) –  Sliedrecht12 December 2013
Mijn dagen zijn met diverse taken ingevuld. Complex agendabeheer, het organiseren van bijeenkomsten, boeken van zakelijke reizen, uitzoeken, bestellen en coördineren van kerstpakketten (1200 stuks), redactie voeren van het personeelsblad. Geen dag is hetzelfde.

Deze diversiteit spreekt mij aan.
its a good organization
Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP19 July 2013
I am very much proud as a part of the employee this company. Its a good growing company. I learned a lot there. My colleagues are supported me a lot. My Administration role is the best in our company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIT4. Our community is ready to answer.