Unit 4 Employee Reviews

muchas envidias
agente telefonico (Former Employee) –  Madrid, Madrid15 January 2018
Muy regular todo en conjunto, y especialmente la convivencia entre los compañeros
Fun and productive workplace
Replen-Team/Shop Floor Staff - B+M Bargains (Former Employee) –  Colne7 June 2016
Day-to-day job roles were satisfying to complete. Training and guidance was available when necessary/required. Co-workers were very helpful in fulfilling any queries. Job was overall very satisfying and enjoyable.
Pros
early start - 6 AM
Nothing really to say
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Mitchell and Butlers30 May 2016
Nothing really to say.
Has been good but I'm looking something closer to my home as my life status has changed and I need to be in home more ofthen.
Company willing to invest in people development.
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lisboa26 May 2016
This company provides a relaxed and informal work atmosphere, and travel opportunities for those who wish to pursue a career in IT.
Pros
health insurance
Family close working team
CCTV Operator Remguard Visual Management (Current Employee) –  Wigan, ENG16 January 2016
Reviewing, Applying and decision making on any and all CCTV and ARC Alarm activations. Working as a team collecting and relaying important up to date information about all our clients and potential customers. Dealing closely with all our bespoke and international customers to give the best personal and safe service. Keeping up to date with Management as well as giving input towards health and safety of our office and polices. Learning new things everyday about our service and customer needs and applying them into everyday working life. Everyday was new exiting and satisfying as no two shifts were the same. I wish this position was a career as I would never have left it is a shame the company had to be sold and I was no longer needed.
Pros
No uniform, Close knit team job satisfaction
Cons
No weekend off, No Christmas off No pay rise for 3 years.
Compliqué
Assistant marketing/communication (stage) (Former Employee) –  La Défense, A89 December 2015
Beaucoup de travail divers et passionnant. Une ambiance pesante due à la fusion et aux nombreuses suppressions de poste.
alphabet zoo
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENG11 July 2014
i learnt how really good people skills and how to work in a good team with other people, i also loved meeting new people and it was always a fun day at work