Unisys Employee Review

Financial Systems Senior Sales Representative
Senior Account Exec (Former Employee) –  Toronto Financial30 March 2015
Unisys at the time I joined was a merger between Burroughs and Sperry Univac - two major players in the early years of computing. It was a great place to be to start my career in business systems.

My success and survival during very challenging years for this company, was due to my expertise in a specific application where there was a niche that the financial community demanded; that being remittance processing and cash management.

Although its been many years since I was with Unisys, I still have close friends from there.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Company was in decline and losing market share

Other Unisys Employee Reviews

Work place
SERVICES SUPPORT REP HELP DESK (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 September 2018
Best company ever. Working here is the best experience everyone would wish to have at work. It is so wonderful, organized and professional. All in all, it is a nice place to work.
The company has been downsizing for the past 15 years.
Project Analyst/Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2018
A good place to work but since the company has been downsizing for many years, you need to work as if any day could be your last day there. A recommended place to work if the company were to stabilize.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unisys. Our community is ready to answer.