UNIONVILLE HOME SOCIETY

UNIONVILLE HOME SOCIETY Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Great place to start in nursing. I was hired here as a new grad, and learnt a lot about time management and mental health. For the most part all co workers were very helpful
While the cause is good, I was yelled at by manager in several occasions, saw high turnover in team, and saw gossiping by manager regularly. There was a very unhealthy work environment
good place to acquire experience in working in a long term care facility. staffs are mostly nice, helpful and team players. client and family centered care approach. well compensated when it comes to salary and many shifts to pick up.
its hard work the staff was horrible to students but she eventually got fired lol more work on students because the staff don't like students long dady long night working here
I have no idea bout the good reviews. I did work on that place, many staff calling sick, way to heavy the work load, management do not care about the staff as long the joy is done, no matter how its done, relying way to much in agency staff, and even agency staff do not want to come. to much computer work instead of dedicating that time to residents care, big mistake working in that place,a big step back to my career goals. so if you are looking for a job, stay very far away from this place. trust me.
Pros
Cons
management
Hardest part of job is lack of support from CEO. Total micro management as a result there is high turn over in front office.Lots of non productive meetings hard to get work done. Front line staff work hard.
A very good nursing home which located in Markham, professional teams are providing high quality senior service, the management team is working hard to operate the whole system, I am satisfied with helping customers in the first point, I accumulate lots of experience.
everyday is challenging at work.i've gain lots of patience in this job.management are good and approachable.i've learned how to deal with different people especially the seniors.
Pros
good people
Cons
not enough time to do responsibilities
I learned how to input all the information into a special type of software
this was a retirement home and I enjoyed it
I worked during my Co-op placement and I enjoyed my work. My colleagues and other team members are very supportive.
Pros
Great place, Excellent work environment