Union Strategies Inc

Working at Union Strategies Inc: 8 Union Strategies Inc Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Great work from home job with flexibility

Management is understanding that most people have a life outside of work. even if you need to take a day off they’ll pay you. I had a death in the family and took time off and they checked on me and i never missed a payment. Owner and his wife are considerate and management is overall pretty understanding and wants you to succeed

Pros

WFH Lunches Snacks Lenient management

Cons

sometimes have to do work after hours

company is bad

the company is bad, it pays bad, the managment is bad, its not worth your time, id rather be homeless than work in that company, so much garbage and bull.

Pros

Cons

everything

Insights into Union Strategies Inc

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Family environment growing company

I have seen much change in my time at USI there is a drive to improve. Cutting edge product lots of excitement. Young staff young company lots of new opportunity

Pros

Family run

Cons

Lots of stree

every one is like family

This company employs people of all ages, younger to older. Energy is high and everyone is treated as family and people are given as much responsibility as they can handle. It's a dynamic company working with a diverse clientele. They are an equal opportunity employer.

Pros

Happy Fridays, Bring your dog to the office days, lunches on a regular basis, exciting place to work at.

Cons

Fun place to work in. The IT business is not easy to rum.

This company is an IT business that takes care of information technology needs for unionized companies. The owner is a generous person. Gets the job done. Compensates workers that get the job done. I enjoyed working there.

Pros

Free coffee. Had benefits. Bonus if you perform well.

Cons

Travel, On call.

Meh

Stepping stone. A good place to work at the beginning of your career. There are too many clients to properly handle and often responsibilities fall outside of your job description (so it can get a little crazy).

Pros

Get your birthday off (paid)

Cons

Pay

I enjoyed working for Union Strategies

I enjoyed my time at Union Strategies Inc, the management was very kind and put trust in me, they didn't micro manage me. I developed more skills and training while working there and would recommend working there for any IT technicians in the future. I worked as a Network Technician setting up VOIP and Network infrastructures for small to medium sized offices. I worked with companies such as Bell, Rogers, Grand stream, yea-link, and Cisco. Pros: Fair wages Good working hours Learning skills that can advance you in the rest of your career. free lunches sometimes/ BBQ'S Cons: High pressure situations Sometimes can be overloaded Clients who say one thing to you, then say something else.

Pros

Work Experience

Cons

Amount of Travel

Owner is very generous. Provides coffee, beverages and snacks in the lunch room.

A work day would start with reviewing and auctioning trouble tickets that are assigned to me. I would action the ticket by remoting into the customers computer or an in person visit at the customers location. In have learned a great deal of IT skills being paired with an experienced IT Technician. Management has been very patient with me, I have finished a four month internship from Trios College. My co-workers have been very helpful in training me with an on hands IT environment. The hardest part of the job would be when I run into technical difficulties with the job at hand. Not all jobs go smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I complete a task and the customer is satisfied with my work.

Pros

Great owner and manager. I enjoy doing IT work. Free coffee and snacks.

Cons

Some of the experienced technicians are not willing to train a non-experienced person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Strategies Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement