Union Gospel Mission Employee Reviews for Assistant ManagerReview this company
Assistant Manager1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 128 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I love working with people specially with people that live on the street and dont have much money so i complinmize what they can afford.. When i walk in to my job that i tell my staff just to have a positive attitude no manner how you feeling. i learned that i can help someone that they can feel good about the store and making them feel that they want to come back. I try my best for all of my co-workers feel that they are part of the team. The hardest part of the job is to make sure that i have everything together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i walk in the store feeling great and knowing I can makes the different..
Was this review helpful?
See more Union Gospel Mission reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Gospel Mission. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 128 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Union Gospel Mission
- If you were to leave Union Gospel Mission, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Union Gospel Mission require background check?2 people answered
- What benefits does Union Gospel Mission offer?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Union Gospel Mission? How many vacation days do you get per year…One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Union Gospel Mission? What are the steps …One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Union Gospel Mission?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Union Gospel Mission?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Union Gospel Mission?
- What advice would you give the CEO of Union Gospel Mission about how to improve the company?
- What roles at Union Gospel Mission can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?