Union Gospel Mission Employee Reviews for Addiction CounselorReview this company
Addiction Counselor1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 128 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Each day was challenging and rewarding. Management did an excellent job working with difficult situations. Co-workers were exceptional and pleasant. Hardest part of job: seeing clients leave the program early. Most enjoyable part of job: providing stability and balance for clients who were able to complete the program.
Great pragmatic experiences.
It was only part-time.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Union Gospel Mission reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Union Gospel Mission. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 128 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Union Gospel Mission
- If you were to leave Union Gospel Mission, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Union Gospel Mission require background check?2 people answered
- What benefits does Union Gospel Mission offer?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Union Gospel Mission? How many vacation days do you get per year…One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Union Gospel Mission? What are the steps …One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Union Gospel Mission?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Union Gospel Mission?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Union Gospel Mission?
- What advice would you give the CEO of Union Gospel Mission about how to improve the company?
- What roles at Union Gospel Mission can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?