Unilever Employee Review

Decent employer
Enterprise Territory Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA4 March 2014
At&t is a cool place to work at if you like cell phones and that kind of sales.
Pros
Free phones, free services
Cons
Very stressfull, bad management.

Other Unilever Employee Reviews

Unilever - A place to learn
In-Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
Unilever is a platform to learn and interact. If one wants to learn new skills and experiences it can be the best place to start.
Listed as one of the best-performing companies, having Unilever on your resume can give your career boost.
The best part of your job would be the culture that Unilever provides, it has an open environment where you can interact freely with your peers and seniors.
In my stay with Unilever, I learned important management skills like how to manage brands, key accounts, events, and activations.
conducive environment for administrative and factory activities with a good working culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TEMA26 April 2018
I had the opportunity to learn how to use the computer to record sales, data input, data analysis and also the ability to send formal letters to heads, colleagues and clients for effectiveness and efficiency.
due the the serene environment provided I could work long hours with little or no supervision.
The hardest part of the job was when the organisational goal was not achieved within the stipulated time and had to work during holidays to meet up the goal.
The fun part of the work is end of season party with colleagues and family.
Pros
welfare of workers was the top most priority
Cons
work was always done with all the potentials in the employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2