Unifiller Systems Inc.

Unifiller Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you'll work with all the areas, we work by projects and there is a lot of collaboration between all areas and there is a good work environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Healthy work environment and Productive and fun place.

*Good management team, they always ready to listen and help their employees .*Multicultural working environment which I really like it.*Flexible work *Group benefits *Bonus pay*Culture activities (Halloween 🎃 ,Christmas etc)*Paid time off

Pros

Free Lunch after every two weeks Games activities Big Christmas party 🎉 🎄

Cons

Just little far away from my home 🏡, but it’s ok.

Insights into Unifiller Systems Inc.

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Family oriented cloture

Very friendly work environment and busy with all day task but easy to manage with good team and good management.many social activities there to join . Very supportive where ever employees need . As team members I enjoy to work there . Very respectful place for women’s and very fair management.

Pros

Lunch program

Cons

Over time available

Having good sports during lunch hours

Unifiller is a really good place to work, where the work-life balance is really good. There is a lot of opportunities within the company and they are very flexible in allowing you to move roles inside the company.

Productive and competitive environment.

For me, this was a totally new job experience since it was at a new and different industry. Bakery industry. It was a great experience since it allowed me to prove myself at a different challenge. Push me to move on and learn new things. The hardest part of the job was the long distances between home and the factory. The most enjoyable was indeed the new learning, meeting people and international traveling.

productive and fun place

It was a good place to work, we had table tennis and workout space. the best part was good communication and weekly meeting about company sales.we had bounces when we achieved the sales target.

Fun place to work, not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Compensation sub-par

Work environment is fun and easy going. Lots of activities and sports to play at breaks. The compensation is lower than average and the management can be untrustworthy.

Friendly and fun place to work.

A great working environment with interesting projects. The culture is great as there is always a lot of activities and friendly people. There are opportunities to learn a wide variety of skills.

Pros

Great culture, events, and lunch program

Cons

Low salary

Fun place to work!

The culture is the best I've been in so far. Pay could be better but the activities, benefits and bonus kinda compensates. There's seldom a dull time at work.

Pros

lunch program / social committee / benefits package

Cons

long drive

A good company to work for

a typical day at work is not so typical, in the sales department, there is lots of interruption and politics involved that do come in the way of you completing your daily duties.on the other hand, you do learn people skills because you are dealing with a multicultural and diverse environment.depending on your department/manager, they can accommodate you to balance your work and personal lifestyle. I personally as a mother of two with a very busy schedule, enjoyed the freedom to pick my work hours.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

lots of politics

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unifiller Systems Inc.?

Productive and fun place to work

The place was awesome to work at and everyone was very friendly. The culture is really the winning part about the entire company, plus the opportunities it gave me.

great people

I enjoyed my work, the atmosphere was always good and the work was challenging. It was quite far from city center and traffic could be very challenging so we were always allowed to leave early to beat traffic congestion. There was good team building as well for management but not for working teams

Material Handler

Very enjoyable position, requires analysis and process oriented mindset. Management does not investigate appropriately on work related complaints. Flexible hours and the co employees are generally accepting.

Pros

company chef

Cons

management is blind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unifiller Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement