Unified Alloys

Unified Alloys Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Learned more about the fabrication side of things related to process piping. It greatly added to my experience. The people where to great to work with.
Management and ownership is family. The golden spooned son will drive this company into the ground. Very unethical and a complete liar. He will use you then get rid of you when he has used you.
Pros
Good industry
Cons
The son
A typical day at Unified Alloys included an informative morning meeting, setting a direction for the day followed by a variety of tasks on-going throughout the day making opportunity to grow easy
Pros
Good management
Cons
At times stressful work load
Great company, benefits etc. fast paced environment but fun at the same time. Safety orientation and training offered.
Cons
longer hours, prefer to be 8 to 4:30
The work was pretty good, lots of overtime. But the management wasnt very good and could definitely use some work overall it was alright
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Management wasn't very good
loved working here, people were grate ,pay was good learnt alot
Start off the day receiving stock and putting it to orders as well as unloading trucks that had come in and helping customers who had arrived to pick up there orders, Management was alright but the branch i was at was going through alot of staff changes and i didnt feel i had job security so i left also i had 5 managers in one years time and never really new who my boss was. The hardest part of my job was the lack of staff, and overworking the staff we did have. The most enjoyable part was the pay.
Pros
Free lunches, Good pay.
Cons
Lack of staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unified Alloys?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unified Alloys. Our community is ready to answer.