UNDISCLOSED Private Corporation

Working at UNDISCLOSED Private Corporation: 5 UNDISCLOSED Private Corporation Reviews

Long hours,

Long hours, too busy, understaffed. No fun artwork. Just work all the time. Vacation hard to take. Always projects are are due so no chance to get any time off

Nice people

Overall this company tries to compete above their abilities. They constantly run into resource and financial shortages which negatively impacts their ability to compete and retain solid employees with expert level skills.

An interesting place to work.

I have learned a lot about the transportation industry and enjoy speaking to my customers on a daily basis and hearing about some of the interesting places that they travel to. The early morning and early afternoon are busy with school bus dispatch including daily communication between school district transportation departments and myself via telephone and radio communication with my drivers.

Flexible work schedule; great pay

I enjoy learning and learning at this place of employment I am able to put many of my legal skills to work in the areas of Family law, real estate law and with criminal matters.

Horrible Company For Women

I DO NOT recommend working for this company at all unless you are open to being inappropriatly touched and foul language of the extreme, the owner of this franchise fully backs the manager and within a 2 year period, they had a turnover of over 25 people (assuming MAJORITY were females!!) Of which I UNFORTUNATELY learned of too late

Pros

Administrative Assistant

Cons

Unprofessionalism to the highest degree

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNDISCLOSED Private Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement