Uncle Wiener Wholesale

Uncle Wiener Wholesale Employee Reviews

Fast paced but fun working place

It’s a well paid company. The stress level depends on your positions. If you did well on your work, you will get a rise fast. If you don’t wanna much pressure, you may find a position as well. But they reward hardworking people.People working here are easy to get along with.You may need time to figure out things by yourself but if you ask for help, they are willing to give you a hand.

Pros

Nice group of people

Cons

Pressured sometimes

Nice people pooooor management. Ignore at all cost

Nice co-worker there, people are kind and nice to each other beside management lever ppl , no potential growth if you are not related to any of their managers. Also manager only listen to their self, never listen to worker’s suggestions. You can only get rise if you have close relationship with manager even you work hard and made no mistakes. The fact manager makes more mistakes than worker. No break time, 30mins lunch time ONLY without paid, you have to follow the lunchtime schedule even you work more than 6hours.

Pros

Free lunch once a month. Nice co-worker

Cons

No break time. Poor management

Excellent and job worth

I think management is fair to everyone and a good place to work! Definitely will recommend to everyone! Great team effort, a fast paced work. All worth it

Productive and fun place to work

The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere that you feel between all the co-workers and the management. Everybody do their work, with respect and quickly. The salary is over the average and they are flexible with your schedule in case that you have an appointment or if you have another job. In general it is the best place that I have been working at.

Pros

salary

nice group of people, fast-paced

fairly pay, people are nice here, fast paced sometimes. You may need learn lots of things by yourself. People are happy to help you when you need. Free lunches sometimes.

Pros

fair pay, nice people around

good payment

You will get a good pay in this company. Pepole around here are nice. You will be busy with your work. Don’t try to argue with your boss. Don’t accept any work that’s not under your responsibility.

no beneifts

too much workload. they want you to do more than your responsibilities. no benefits . management is not good always see your mistakes not your good thing.

Poor Management!

The only problem working in this company is the manager. Poor management. No benefits/job security. Don't see any opportunity for promotion or growth.

Racist place to work

Don't do it. This is the most overtly racist, bigoted establishment, that I've ever been to, in Edmonton. No wonder speaking Tagalog is a prerequisite to work there. Shame on you guys. Treat your community better

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

Terrible work environment

Not a good place to work...poor management

The manager doesn't act the way a manager should be. The place is horrible! they will asks you to do things that is no longer part of your job or position you applied in.

fastpace challenging

very challenging and keep you busy the whole day long. phone calls and customer services. nice people to work with and fun. Management is kinda not good but still love to work there.

I feel like family

Fantastic work environment. I feel like family. Support is at your fingertips. So much room for growth within this company as it is constantly changing and growing. This will be my last job, I plan to stay here until I retire(hopefully) as the pay is higher than anywhere else I have worked.

most toxic people i ever work with/for

Pay is decent but oh my lord the management is the worse of the worse, no benefit, no job security, work life balance is zero. its beyond me how the owners thinks about purchasing or ordering stocks. majority of the products advertised IS ALWAYS out of stock, its frustrating and pathetic. don't care about customer service. it is the worse. And the "district manager" probably the most despicable human being i have ever met, classic example of a boot licker employee. so full of herself thinks she knows everything. BE careful, if she doesn't like you she will stab you in the back every possible chance she have. everyone hates her how awful person she is. owners are so naive having an employee that horrible.

Potential for good compensation but very little to no security

Potential for good compensation but very little to no security, upper management gives no room for growth potential and will cut corners wherever possible

productive

Uncle Wieners help me to develop my skills to become a good salesman. My daily sales conversation help me to improve my skills. Good venue for new professional like me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uncle Wiener Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Uncle Wiener Wholesale with

• Uncle Wiener Wholesale
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?