Uncle Wiener Wholesale Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 January 2020
The environment is always positive and coming to work everyday is enjoyable. They really treat you like a part of the family and take the time to listen to your needs and wants in the company.
Put in the work gain the reward
Employee (Current Employee) –  11228 163 Street22 January 2020
Uncle Wiener's is a great company to be employed with. I am a firm believer you get what you put into a business. There is room for growth, new learning and advancement within the company. its been nice to work for a company who notices when you work hard. I feel from working here I am more then just a number in a company. I have been able to grow as a person and develop a better understanding of serving the public through sales. I have watched the company grow and have enjoyed all that goes into making a company grow. I wish the company great success in 2020
No insurance for worker
Retail sales (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2019
An organized company it can be very stressful when customer returning a defective product in the store and theres is no health benefits for all the employee feel sorry for the guys that work in the warehouse
productive
Sales/Administrative Staff (Current Employee) –  11228 163 St., NW Edmonton, AB1 October 2017
Uncle Wieners help me to develop my skills to become a good salesman. My daily sales conversation help me to improve my skills. Good venue for new professional like me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uncle Wiener Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

Uncle Wiener Wholesale Reviews by Location