Ultramar Employee Review

Fast paced workplace where I learned many new skills
Cashier/ Baker (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB23 January 2014
A typically day at work here is pretty straight forward, fast paced job to keep me always on my feet, always something to do to keep me busy. I learned many valuable life skills such as customer service, sales, and also the food service industry such as sandwich making and also baking. I have worked there for a long time so my co workers became kind of like a family, we all got along and worked very well together. The toughest part of my job were running cash and bakery when I was working by myself in the store, but it kept for a busy and fast paced shift. The most enjoyable part of my job are my co workers, we get along so well and whenever there is a new recruit we make sure he or she feels welcome.
Pros
Great co workers, excellent place to show my customer service skills.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, so we couldn't be off cash for more than 10 minutes at a time unless it was an emergency.

Other Ultramar Employee Reviews

environnement de travail
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 April 2018
c'était bien malgré le manque de routine pour changer les personne qui travaille de nuit .
Belle equipe
Caissier (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC3 April 2018
J'ai vraiment adorer travaille la bas
Des incovien ma empêcher de travailler plus longtemps cause deces
Pros
Belle equipe
Cons
Employer toujours en retars