Ultramar

Ultramar Employee Reviews

It’s not a full-time kind of job where you see future as a gas station attendant. They know that you’re expendable. Therefore, everything works in the same regard. You are not given much of values and you don’t worry about it too. It’s just a place where you figure out what to do next.
Sur exploiter et sous payer je crois que ca résume tres bien
Cons
8h debout avec juste une pause de 30 minutes
Not much to say, pretty average. Pay is minimum wage, schedule was made biweekly, but inconsistent. Makes work-life balance hard to maintain when you work a completely different schedule every other week.
Ambiance de travail agréable, j’avais envie de me surpasser tout les jours. Dommage que ça change d’associer souvent sinon je serais resté malgré le salaire.
Pros
Café gratuit.
Cons
Salaire
Servir les clients Ă  la pompe et Ă  la caisse. Avoir un bon sens de l'organisation.
It is a good job to start working. You improve your customer service and get some local experience. You get free coffee and if you work night shift you get to make the pastry
Good company , good pay, relaxed work light and easy work, good staff, helpful people adjustable hours of work good staff, regular pay and salary good management
Pros
Good company
Cons
Nice people
Bon pour les débutants . Caisse facile à apprendre et à maîtriser
Seems to be a real mess in every sense from the top all the way to the bottom. Now, with the current oil crisis, bonuses are cut, wage increases are cut, all perks seem to have been slashed. If youre looking for a career in energy, look at other energy sources.
Great open environment! No hierarchy and everyone is super approachable. The culture is great and I feel excited to come into work every day There is work-life balance and I have a great Manager and VP who are down to earth and make my day at work a good one
J'ai adoré mon expérience chez Ultramar et serait prêt a y retourner n'importe quand !
I saw my manager about 4 times in the 8 month span of working there. An average day consisted of me working alone, serving customers, and preparing food ready to be eaten. The transit cafe permanently closed in march 2018.
Aujourd hui je travail encore là sauf sa été vendu à des agent je suis gérante pour un agent se n est pas la même journée
I used to work at couche tard ultramar challenging job but I liked it management needs some work we would tend to have problems and management needs to change 2 managers were good professional nice the staff was good but I feel they overstaffed so for me that was a problem .
A typical day at work was okay, the customers were kind and so were the people. You never worked with anyone it was always just you working. Management needs improvement big time.
I enjoy being able to work with great people and being able to help customers. I find that the job is good. I am learning about how the retail business works and how to relate to different people.
I was just a gas station attendance and overnight stock attendant. I pulled a lot of extra hours because of scheduling complications but overall found the work to be good for a starting job.
Ambiance de travail très agréable. Possibilité d'avancement.
Ambiance très stressante, voire même toxique. Taux de roulement au cours des 2 dernières années frole le 60%. Ne restez pas plus d'un-2 ans max. Vous êtes un numéro chez Ultramar. Très mauvaise gestion du changement. changement continuels a chaque mois des procédures. Plusieurs burn-outs. bref a déconseiller fortement.
This company is fast growing and ever changing. Good growth opportunities if willing to relocate to cities. International company with offices located from coast to coast
l'équipe est très soudée, les horaires de travail sont simple
  1. Employee reviews