Ultramar

Ultramar Employee Reviews

Canada294 reviews
Review about couche tard
I used to work at couche tard ultramar challenging job but I liked it management needs some work we would tend to have problems and management needs to change 2 managers were good professional nice the staff was good but I feel they overstaffed so for me that was a problem .
Bonne entreprise
Bon pour les débutants . Caisse facile à apprendre et à maîtriser
Poor upper management. Fast paced environment without proper planning from above.
Seems to be a real mess in every sense from the top all the way to the bottom. Now, with the current oil crisis, bonuses are cut, wage increases are cut, all perks seem to have been slashed. If youre looking for a career in energy, look at other energy sources.
Great open environment
Great open environment! No hierarchy and everyone is super approachable. The culture is great and I feel excited to come into work every day
There is work-life balance and I have a great Manager and VP who are down to earth and make my day at work a good one
Environnement parfait pour developpement personnel
J'ai adoré mon expérience chez Ultramar et serait prêt a y retourner n'importe quand !
Poor management with little guidance
I saw my manager about 4 times in the 8 month span of working there. An average day consisted of me working alone, serving customers, and preparing food ready to be eaten. The transit cafe permanently closed in march 2018.
Aimer travailler pour eux
Aujourd hui je travail encore là sauf sa été vendu à des agent je suis gérante pour un agent se n est pas la même journée
Management wasn’t great, but good people to work for.
A typical day at work was okay, the customers were kind and so were the people. You never worked with anyone it was always just you working. Management needs improvement big time.
I enjoy working and learning how to be around people.
I enjoy being able to work with great people and being able to help customers. I find that the job is good. I am learning about how the retail business works and how to relate to different people.
It was fair
I was just a gas station attendance and overnight stock attendant. I pulled a lot of extra hours because of scheduling complications but overall found the work to be good for a starting job.
Tres positif
Ambiance de travail très agréable. Possibilité d'avancement.
Environnement devenu nocif depuis 3 ans, depuis l'acquisition par Parkland.
Ambiance très stressante, voire même toxique. Taux de roulement au cours des 2 dernières années frole le 60%. Ne restez pas plus d'un-2 ans max. Vous êtes un numéro chez Ultramar. Très mauvaise gestion du changement. changement continuels a chaque mois des procédures. Plusieurs burn-outs. bref a déconseiller fortement.
Fast changing environment
This company is fast growing and ever changing. Good growth opportunities if willing to relocate to cities. International company with offices located from coast to coast
travail parfait
l'équipe est très soudée, les horaires de travail sont simple
I worked there for six months
I worked there for six months and it was really convenient because I could walk to work every day I honestly loved my bosses they were really amazing when I needed time off for dr appointments and emergencies they where easy going and always wanted to make sure we were happy the only reason I left was I needed better pay because I’m saving up to get married and one of the lady’s I work with could be pretty mean
Gas station
alot of cleaning on midnight shift ... very slow on midnight shift .. but coworkers were great to work with .. only had opportunity on midnight shift .. not very many day shifts to learn more
Mauvaise gestion
C'est une petite station service ma géré et où je ne me sens pas le bienvenu avec mes collègues.
Pros
Salaire compétitif
Cons
Mauvaise gestio des employés
Good
It was nice working there. The staff was very friendly and cooperative and trained me for everything. It was quite a hard job at starting but got better as time passed on.
Ok
So i have nothing to say. Minimum Salary, Easy Job, Fast to get. Most of the time alone. Didnt like the night shift but the was a brothel as neighbourd so that explain a lot of thing.
it was a relaxed workplace, good initial job
Great place to work initially, not so much as a start to pursue higher wage.
days feel the same, friendly workplace culture, hardest part was waking up early for me, managment was wonderful and understanding.
Restructuration de la direction
Très bonne entreprise, mais trop de changements dans la dernière année