Ultimate Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I went in to test for a data entry position on Thursday....
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MN3 May 2018
and ended up filling out all the paperwork for a job offer. I started my job the following Monday. Everyone in the office was professional and pleasant.
Pros
Extremely helpful in finding you the right job.
Horrible company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL24 April 2018
Unless you are absolutely deaperate, do not apply. The employees are disrespecrful, the lack of support is overwhelming. The managers do not care at all. You're fellow co-workers will throw you under the bus.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
bed bugs, employee drama, benefits suck, and no pto.
Temporary employment
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV23 March 2018
Have always received excellent service from Ultimate staffing and I believe they are satisfied with all my completed assignments.. The staff at Ultimate have always been very friendly respectful and attentive not to mention supportive and its a great experience working in that type of environment.
Pros
employment
Cons
temporary
Great place to work... I would recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL19 March 2018
Probably one of my favorite places to work, but job advancement is not what you know, but who you know. I took my same skills and got promoted at my current job in 4 months. My only issue was they hired more people outside than inside the company. But for the most part I love the job, I had amazing managers, and their pay incentives are great. Loved working overtime
Just wish they got rid of shift bidding ever 3 to 4 months. No other job does that.
Pros
Great people, good money, great cafe and pay incentives
Cons
No advancement and shift bids
productive
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MO13 February 2018
great place to work, job was easy. I've learned more in regards to wotc, enjoyable part of job was when they would have field day. 18month contract. would recommend this job
Pros
off weekends
Cons
short break
I felt like an Inmate at a Correctional Facility or like I was in Basic Training for the Army. Very little care or respect for employees.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL6 February 2018
A lot of Customer Service work for what sandwich makers get paid the same for. The job would not be so bad if it wasn't for the rules and constant disciplinary actions. Paid and docked by the minute (yes, the minute). Awful training program, then set-up to fail. Get sick or die and you're fired. Never have I experienced any place of employment / or employer like this.
Pros
Paid Training, most mangers are helpful and most co-works are half way decent.
Cons
They set you up to fail with the lack of proper training, no benefits, treated like robots or cattle. Schedule when you eat and use the bathroom. Unsanitary !
Usual employee does not last three months
Hertz Emergency Road Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL5 February 2018
Difficult position as many applications, spreadsheets, and emails required to complete tasks. Two are still DOS based and the information in the app is as old as DOS itself, resulting in incorrect information sometimes given to customer or service provider.
Pros
You receive a paycheck weekly
Cons
No benefits, healthcare plan lacks providers, no paid time off.
Great Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Troy, MI18 December 2017
I've been working with Ultimate staffing for over a year. Its a great staffing company. I think anyone looking for employment should check them out. The people are great.
Working for them was pleasant.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD3 November 2017
I applied for a position with the agency from Oct. 2011 until April 2012 when I was hired permanently. The experience taught me alot about the pharmacy dept. and I liked working there alot.
Pros
The Monday-Friday schedule was very good.
Just no
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL12 October 2017
You could have a heart attack in the office and if you leave your desk in a ambulance you will get an occurrence for "calling out." You have 150 hours you can take off but you wont get it approved and you don't get PTO. The only con in this job is the job is easy.
Pros
The Job is some what easy
Cons
Horrible management and wont work with you.
Worked at Cover Oregon
Cover Oregon customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR28 September 2017
It was a fast paced position with overtime required when needed. Pay was OK but benefits were lacking. I left this temporary position for a full time position with the State of Oregon.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Hours and parking
could be good if you never did call center before
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL14 September 2017
I would like to be challenge and be proud of the people I work for. The paying is not bad, it just a lot to put with! and I found I spend a lot of time working just to make ends meet. They really not good with promoting from within.
Horrible employee assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA12 September 2017
They take advantage of their commission and don't follow through on the temp to perm at the three month period as suggested. Even when you continue to work six more months temporarily with no benefits and them playing email tag with you giving you the run around only to then suddenly say the assignment ended that day after over nine months!!! Cons!!!!
Pros
Cons
Ripped off benefits and salary increase for continued contract payments
nice company
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI7 August 2017
Really nice company nice people I enjoy working with them.
nice pay they adhere to your lifestyle changes always helpful and kind.Id recommend anyone to this company
Productive and fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL12 July 2017
Environment pleasant and fast paced. People friendly and supervisors are nice. It was a temporary position but I thoroughly enjoyed working there. The hours were great.
Pros
overtime available, paid weekly
Cons
Amazing place for team work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 770569 July 2017
My review on Ultimate is a wonderful place to find perfect jobs for people. The people that work for Ultimate are very nice and welcoming. The managers are very informational and helpful. The job had perfect hours to work around and the enviorment was clean and organised
Pros
Very generous managers
Cons
No cons
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL 327465 July 2017
High volume inbound customer calls, access 10 systems to process calls, handle time 8 minutes per call. Handle various types of calls, tire blowouts, accidents, change reservations, exchange vehicles, auto theft , callers n distressed and fast paced environment.
Pros
Active listener
Cons
Provide quick and accurate assistance
Very pleasant staff and excellent at their jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL19 June 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a temp placement agency. I was looking for temporary jobs only. They were very helpful and I was placed at several nice places for employment. My reason for leaving was due to relocation.
Do not appreciate their workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL15 June 2017
Love the job and also love assisting people with their issues and problems as they pertain to roadside and the assistance I can contribute to make their lives easier.
They have no compensation packages, no paid time off, no sick time, no time and a half for holidays.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO12 June 2017
I liked the job but they hire you just to fire you. Low on pay. Pay lower than any agency. I found out I was. one of the most senior employee there and the lowest paid. The management does not micromanage, though. Absolutely no job security, if you miss a few days, you are gone no warning
Pros
I liked the call center
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.