Ultimate Software

Ultimate Software Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Wonderful Experience
Team and culture were amazing. Absolutely wonderful place to work at. Incredible employee benefits and workplace environment. Only con was that compensation was slightly lower, but still, absolutely recommend anyone to work here.
Every interaction matters
There is so much I can say about how amazingly great this company is and I have only worked here one week. From the interview process to the onboarding and training so far has been outstanding.
Pros
Culture, Equipment, People, Work Life Balance, plus more
Cons
Lower salary than standard, but incentives far exceed the draw back
Excellent work environment
The company invests in on-boarding and training employees fully. Company culture is vibrant and diverse. Work is conducted very collaboratively, with a perspective of open communication and sharing. There are constant opportunities for learning and growing.
Pros
Great environment, the most up-to-date software and tools, comfortable and open work environment
Cons
Can be overwhelming at first with many work tools and communication platforms to learn
Working here is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Came from a toxic work culture and landed here, where employees matter and people really do come first. Couldn't be happier to be a part of the Ulit-Family. From the day I started and received a welcome package, note from the CEO and amazing support from my team. The work is challenging but performance is rewarded, there are opportunities to advance and the people are so friendly. The best culture for a workplace I have ever been in. Ultimate Software not only talks the talk, they also walk the walk! Blessed to be here.
Pros
so many - excellent benefits, compensation, great managers, great work spaces, opportunities for growth, amazing training and professional development opportunities etc.
Cons
Nothing really..
Spent 4 months there, met some great people.
Ultimate really does put people first. They treat their employees exceptionally well and have great work-life balance.
Excellent working culture
People do care about each other within the org. Has great benefits and has been recognized by Fortune magazine many times as the best place to work..
Pros
Many company perks
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ultimate Software?