Uline
Happiness score is 37 out of 100

Uline

Uline Employee Review

Uline is a great place to learn and grow!

Employees in every department are positive, energetic and supportive. There are many employee appreciation events throughout the year and the compensation and benefits are amazing. Overall a great place to work!

Pros

Clean and organized environment, employee events, compensation and benefits

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great pay

you will have a great pay for a warehouse associate compare to others in the industry/ place. They have very generous year end bonus and performance bonus. The warehouse is very clean and tidy.

Pros

Pay is more than the average.

Cons

repetitive work
Same location

Why Uline is always hiring? The hiring system is garbage.

dont work here. ever.not worth your time or mental health.they do not care about you at all.they only care about numbers and money.you can be the absolute best and they willl still treat you like trash,

Pros

nothing

Cons

Everything, waste of time. incorrect pay, worst management, garbage company, worst then small company, management sucks, keep hiring all the time, wasting people time
Same location

Industry leading pay/benefits with incredible mentors

Pros:The People- Every employee and manager I've worked with at Uline is incredibly kind and open to having conversations regardless of their position. During onboarding and training they have a mentorship program that allows you to work and train with a tenured mentor. The mentor genuinely cares about your well being and I still go to them for questions and advice. The Pay- Entry level positions are above industry average pay with competitive benefits and a great profit sharing annual bonus that is provided to all employees. The Position- Due to the wide breadth of customers Uline supplies products to, every day is wildly different. I've never had a boring day as we are empowered to deal with virtually all situations brought to our attention. This allows you to work with the customer to find the right solution and is incredibly fulfilling as you often work with small businesses.Cons:Location- The branch has a large warehouse that our products are shipped from, so it is located in Milton to be able to accommodate the space. This can be difficult for commuters who do not have access to their own car.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Uline with

• Uline
  • Uline is a great place to learn and grow!