Uline Employee Review

Listen to me...RUN!!!
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA17 March 2014
One of the worst places I ever worked for, and trust me I've had my share of jobs.
The Good...
.Deceant pay BUT...horrible raises year after year.example...3 cents!!
.end of year bonouses
.coworkers...because every one hates it.

The bad...
.Seems that a lot of employees are getting ill with stress related issues.
.micro management
.waaaaay to many managers/leads and no one can't seem to comunicate properly
.if you like being yelled at this job is for you
.If you like feeling like the harder you try the more they expect and less they care..then this job for you
.if meeting unrealistic physical quotas in which people are constantly throwing their backs out trying to achive is your idea of a good job.then by all means apply...
.if you feel like being downgraded to a trash throwing or rack cleaning possition after being on medical or sick leave..then take the job.
. If you like knowing that once you get hurt here and having a lawsuit against them doesn't stop them from firing employees.. then..take it.
If the only thing that matters to you is getting deceant pay with horrible raises.and lots of last minute mandatory o.t. .making them billionaires at the expense of your family or personal time and health then uline is for you if not..then take my advice and run!
health bennefits
everythng else

Other Uline Employee Reviews

Don't bother applying
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 September 2017
Cult like atmosphere
They dress you up like a supermarket cashier if you're a temporary worker.
Backward policies and rules.
You get one 1 hour break no matter if you work 8 hours or 12 hours.
Place is ridiculous.
Don't even bother pursuing a job here.
clean warehouse
everything else
Are they looking for a robot?
interview (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 August 2017
Why is the Warehouse Manager position still posted? Several people have applied and interviewed, including myself. It is a very complicated process with on line testing and once your selected for an interview there is even more testing. Not quite sure what you're looking for Uline? Maybe an android?
Too picky.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.